Pregnancy and birth
- Counselling before, during and after pregnancy
- Information and advice on social, financial and legal assistance:
- Mutterschutz (Maternity leave)
- Elterngeld (Parental benefit)
- Elternzeit (Parental leave)
- Arbeistlosengeld II (Unemployment benefit II)
- Application to the Federal Foundation "Mutter und Kind (Mother and Child)"
- Counselling and offers for underage pregnant women
Pregnancy conflict counselling
legally prescribed counselling before an abortion according to §§ 218/219 StGB
Information on social, financial and legal assistance
Counselling after an abortion
Family planning and health
- on contraceptives and contraceptive methods
- to the morning-after pill
- for sterilization
- unfulfilled desire for children
- on health aspects in pregnancy
- on sexually transmitted diseases
- on menopause
Partnership and sexual counselling
- in sexual, partnership and psychosocial conflicts
- on therapeutic options
Sexuality is an important aspect of human well-being, a basic need from childhood to old age and a human right. It is a life-long individual learning process with changing questions and needs.
We support people of all age groups empathetically and professionally on the way to a self-determined sexuality.
Our group offers are primarily aimed at
- School events on contraception, friendship and sexuality
- Youth centres
- Vocational training schools
- Childcare facilities
- facilities for the disabled and elderly
We work on the following topics
Pregnancy and birth
Contraception and self-determined family planning
Emotions, needs and limits
Love and partnership
Gender roles and body images
Diversity of sexual orientations and gender identities
Prevention of sexualised violence
Media and Pornography
Sexually transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS
Sexual and reproductive rights
We offer workshops to multipliers and are available to you as expert speakers.
Pregnant? And no one must know?
We can also give you anonymous advice. If desired, you can have a confidential birth. We will accompany you. Please call us. You can reach our advice centre on 0531-329 385.
You can also find further information here: www.geburt-vertraulich.de
The free help telephone offers support around the clock.
Phone: 0800 40 40 020