Sexuality is part of everyone's life, no matter how old they are. In connection with sexuality, there are rights that hold applicable to everyone. There are also some special rules for young people. The rights are there to protect you and your sexuality and give it a reliable and safe framework. You, in turn, can protect these rights by respecting them with others.
As a young person, you have the right to self-determined sexuality.
- the right to live out sexuality
- the right to be informed about contraceptives and to be able to use them
- the right to be protected from sexual violence
- the right to receive confidential consultation and medical treatment.
- certain rights for girls in the event of (unwanted) pregnancy and abortion
- the right to be protected against disease
- the right to get married (or not)
Englische Übersetzung gefördert von:
English translation funded by: