Advice for pregnancy
We advise and inform you if you are expecting a child or are already parents. Topics could be:
- Parental allowance and parental leave
- Maternity protection and maternity pay
- Child benefit and child supplement
- Unemployment benefit II
- Housing benefit
- Parenthood and custody
- Legal guardianship
- Acknowledging paternity, rights and obligations as a father
- Alimony and child support advance payments
The counseling is free of charge. Appointments are made monthly at the counseling center in Frankfurt-Westend. Telephone number: 069 - 90 744 744
For brief telephone questions, please call the social legal advice hotline.
Monday till Thursday from 13-14 hrs.
Telephone 069 -90 744 732