The pro familia central branch is made up of 16 regional associations, which are geographically identical with the 16 federal states. The state, local and district associations are organised as member associations and have around 180 counselling centres and four pro familia centres. The sixteen regional associations form the federal association.
As a supra-regional institution, the Federal Association has the following points to emphasise upon:
- Review of the scientific basis of pro familia work,
- Transferring knowledge and experience on both internal and external fronts
- Cooperation with national and international organisations,
- Information and public relations work,
- Policy consultation and lobbying,
- Association set-up.
Do you need answers to personal problems or are you looking for advice from a qualified person? If so, please contact one of our on-site counselling centres.
Englische Übersetzung gefördert von:
English translation funded by: